Top 10 Electronics company in India: The whole unit of electronics is comprised of various devices that will perform the process as well as transmit information with the help of electrical signals.
In India, there is a huge demand for electronic goods, which has in turn led to the development of numerous small-scale manufacturers who have been able to cater to the needs of this niche section of customers.
The electronics sector is also suffering from huge competition from overseas players such as China and Japan.
What is an electronic company?
- It is a company that makes and sells electronic instruments.
- The electronics industry is the most essential component in India’s economic growth.
- Also, in our country, there is a huge demand for the products made by such firms.
- There is a separate research and development department that is trying to expand as well as generate new and better-performing electrical devices.
Top 10 Electronics Company in India:
The following are the top 10 electronics companies in India:
|Sr. No.||Company Name||Stock Price|
|1||Dixon Technologies (India) Limited||4478.80|
|9||Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited||404.90|
- The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Uttar Pradesh.
- Dixon is a leading consumer electronics company as well as an electronic manufacturing services (EMS) provider in the country.
- It has provided a diversified portfolio across consumer electronics, home appliances, mobile phones, security devices, set-top boxes, etc.
- The company also has 14 manufacturing locations so as to provide end-to-end solutions to its customers in the lighting, mobile, and consumer durables markets.
- It is a market leader in LED TV manufacturing and also has the largest capacity of 4.4 million units per annum, which is the largest capacity in India, capturing approximately 30% of the Indian market equipment.
Must Know: What is Nifty and Sensex?
- The company was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Gurugram.
- It is a subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation.
- They are also the top consumer electronics company as well as the largest manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances in our country.
- Our country has a product portfolio that ranges from washing machines to refrigerators to air conditioners as well as kitchen appliances.
- It has three manufacturing locations in the following areas:
The company also has world-class manufacturing practices and norms.
3. Blue Star:
- The company was founded in 1943 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
- The company is an Indian leader in air conditioners and commercial refrigeration.
- It also has an expensive domestic and global footprint.
- The company is an expert in the following areas:
The main subsidiaries of the company are as follows:
- The company was founded in 1938 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
- Bajaj Electricals is a part of the Bajaj group.
- It is an Indian consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company.
- The company provides a broad range of products and services.
- The company manufactures car parts, television sets, washing machines, refrigerators, etc.
- The company also has a broad geographic footprint and exports to more than 30 countries, including the UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Ghana.
- The company also wins the hearts of its customers by taking part in charity.
- The company was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Kolkata.
- The company is most popular for the manufacturing of front-load washing machines.
- After the manufacture of washing machines, the company has also diversified its product portfolio.
- The company has also collaborated with Bosch-Siemens W.
- The company has its factories in Bhopal and Goa as well as a thriving distribution network.
- In India, the company has over 100 stores and has also raised more than Rs. 70 crores annually through marketing.
- The company was founded in 1897 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
- Post its incorporation, the company is considered to be the best homegrown Indian company in the electronics industry.
- In the last few years, the company has expanded its market share by leaping from a mere 13% in refrigerators to 17.2% in the refrigerator in washing machines.
- The main success of the company is because of its quality products that will meet specific needs and consumer desires as well.
- The company has also invested in research and development.
- The products of Godrej are known for their quality, design, and affordability.
Also Check: Nifty 50 Stock List for 2022 And Their Weightage
- The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
- The company is a part of the Tata group.
- The company is a top consumer electronics company and is in the field of air conditioning and cooling products.
- The company is also India’s undisputed leader in cooling products and the No. 1 brand in room AC.
- The company also has a wide portfolio that ranges from air conditioners, air coolers, water dispensers, water coolers, and commercial refrigeration products.
- It is also present in the home appliances segment through a 50:50 JV with Arcelik.
- The company also covers areas such as MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing), HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), electrification, textile machinery, mining, water management, and treatment, etc.
- The company was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad.
- The company is in the business of selling cooling products in India.
- The company is a leading consumer electronics company and supplies cooling needs for households, commercial, and industrial spaces.
- The R&D team works closely with the design engineers, air cooling technologies, and consumers to develop energy-efficient products that will focus on reducing carbon footprints.
- The products of the company are marketed in over 60 countries.
You also Like: Top 10 Aerospace Companies in India
- The company was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
- The company is India’s leading consumer electrical company and is present in the electrical consumer durables (ECD) and the lighting segment.
- The company distributes a wide range of consumer products that range from fans, to pumps, and appliances such as water heaters, air coolers, mixer grinders, and iron in the ECD segment.
- The company is very old and is headquartered in New Delhi.
- The company is a one-stop provider of fans, lighting, home appliances, switch gears, and other electrical solutions.
- The company is a part of the 150-year-old CK Birla group.
We hope that the information in this blog will help you decide which Top 10 Best electronics company in India – Knowing which products to buy? Looking for reviews, ratings, comparisons,s and guidance opinions?
Trading Fuel is our website for blogs where we give you knowledge about finance, economics, the stock market, and intraday trading. Stay tuned with us for more such blogs.