Do you have a demat account in 5 Paisa?
If not, then first get to open the demat account in 5 Paisa.
As, it will not take more than an hour to get yourself a demat account.
But for that you need to have the details of the PAN Card, Aadhar Card and the details they required should be handy with you.
So you want to on “How to do Intraday Trading in 5paisa?”
Then this is the right place and right time to learn about this.
5 Paisa is one kind of online broker that provides discount broking services to their customer.
This hassle free and one can easily do the trading by understanding completely about this.
The customers can do intraday trading using the 5paisa website or mobile trading application.
Through this article, we will further see the intraday trading benefits in 5paisa, the charges and the margins.
This provides the traders to get the low brokerage schemes for the intraday trading and also helps them to make better returns from their trades.
Let’s start with the steps for doing the intraday trades in 5paisa.
How to do Intraday Trading in 5paisa?
Let us understand with step by step, just read with concentration.
- First of all, you need to login to the 5paisa.com or download the 5paisa mobile trading application.
- Then, go to my Watchlist.
- Click on the “Search Glass” option on the top right side of the window.
- Enter the Script name to search.
- After that, you need to click on the script name from the search result.
- Click the green button that has the symbol of “B” which means buy button.
- Then, you need to choose “Place Order” window and after that choose “Intraday” from the dropdown.
- Now enter the quantity and price and then click on the “Buy” button.
- If you want to place the entry for Stop loss, Bracket order or cover order then you need to click on the “Advance Buy”.
Now let us see why to choose 5paisa rather than another trading application of the discount brokers.
Let’s understand the benefits this application provides to the intraday traders.
What are the benefits for Intraday Trading in 5paisa?
This facility of the discount brokers has comes up with whole new process that has evolved a lot in the intraday trading as the intraday trading is nothing new but these types of broker made it different.
It gives you full time support during the market hours and also resolves the queries.
They made it easy to use the advanced level of trading platforms and their services.
Now just talk more about a lot on their benefits. As they are below:
- By using the trading platform of 5paisa being just a brokerage firm, they also gives the intraday tips to their traders.
- They also have the advisory team and the research team, which can help their investors to choose the right investment options in the mutual funds and insurances.
- Their terminal is highly advanced which has technical analysis tools for the better analysis of the stock market.
- The brokerage charges of the 5paisa is comparatively low with the other discount brokerage firms, which make it to be unique and to be preferred by many.
- If you want to get the advisory services you can also get this but for that they have some little charges that is need to pay and after that they resolve all your queries and chooses the best investment options for you.
Now let’s have some talk about the charges applicable in the intraday trading.
What are Charges levied in Intraday Trading by 5paisa?
As we had talked about earlier, that 5paisa has the lowest charges for their intraday traders which make them most popular.
This will help the day traders to make more profits and also less charges will be applied on their transactions.
Let us see the different charges and how much they charge.
|Intraday Brokerage Charge
|Rs 10 per trade
|Securities Transaction Tax
|Applicable on the turnover value
|18% on Brokerage charge + Transaction charges
|Their charge depends on the total turnover
|Calculated on total amount of transaction
|Stamp Duty Charges
|Depends from state to state as it is collected by the State Government
The final and the important topic to discuss about is on the Margins.
Intraday Margin by 5paisa
Margin provides the intraday traders to do the trading with the benefit of leverage.
In 5paisa intraday Margin you can use up to 35 times, that is pretty much highest in the stock market.
There are very few brokers in the stock market that provide this much of margin for the intraday traders.
Now just take a look on the types of the trading platform provided by the 5paisa:
There three trading platforms by the 5paisa:
- Mobile Trading Platform
- Terminal Software
- Browser-based Trading Platform
You can get the access to use any of these platforms after registering in the 5paisa.
So, did you understand everything on this article that is explained above and if not then you can simply raise your query and send us through the email address provided. Hoping that not all have the queries and understood each of the pointers about “How to do intraday trading in 5paisa?” Trading fuel is our blog site that provides many blogs on the topics related to the stock market and more about the trading and investment topics. You can read more blogs that are posted earlier to get more learnings in the stock market. Read More and Stay Updated. Happy Learning.