Top 10 Market Research House & Companies in India (Latest Reviews 2022):
- When we look at the market, it is a whole new world in itself.
- For trading in the market, all we need is good market research.
What is Market Research?
- Market research is the systematic identification, collection, and analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative data about the issues relating to the marketing of products and services.
- The sole purpose here is to assist the management in decision-making related to the identification and solution of problems and opportunities in the market.
Why do we need Market Research?
With the help of the right marketing team, a company can learn about its SWOT analysis—Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
A Market Research team can help you with the following:-
- Learn how your product can change the lives and lifestyles of your users.
- We are monitoring your entire performance in the market.
- It helps you connect with the customers in a much better way.
- Learn the ways to avoid threats to your company.
- help to solve all kinds of marketing problems.
- This will explain where our product will see an increased demand.
- Evaluate all the opportunities that can be grabbed in our business.
- Define all the actions that can be taken to boost the entire marketing segment of our product or service.
List of Top 10 Market Research House & Companies in India 2022
There are several companies in India that provide marketing research data.
The following is a list of companies that provide Market Research:-
|Sr. No.||Company Name|
|4||IPSOS Indica Research|
|6||TNS India Private Limited|
|10||Market Xcel Data Matrix Private Limited|
Error: Contact form not found.
#1. IMRB International
- IMRB stands for Indian Market Research Bureau.
- IMRB International, or Kantar IMRB, is a market research, survey, as well as a consultancy firm.
- The company was founded and established in 1970.
- The company is a major shareholder in the WPP Group, which has a global presence in over 100 countries.
- The company has its headquarters located in Mumbai.
- In India, the company operates its full five offices in Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, and Bangalore.
- Its parent company is Hindustan Thompson Associates.
#2. The Neilsen
- The company is not just in India but is also known globally.
- The company was formed in 1983 and currently operates in 100 different countries.
- The company is completing the research, surveying, and measuring the data.
- It is a global measurement and data analytics company that will provide consumers and the market with the most complete and trusted view available.
- The company is continuously developing better solutions to help you meet the needs of today’s consumers and to find out where they are headed next.
- The company has its headquarters in Mumbai.
- In India, the company has offices in Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Kolkata.
#3. Millward Brown
- The company was founded in 1973 and has its headquarters in Haryana.
- The company is the world’s leading expert in helping its clients grow great brands by collaborating with a wide network of advertising, research, and media agency experts around the world.
- The company has more than 85 offices in 55 different countries.
- The company provides solutions to strategic marketing challenges rooted in customer research as well as stakeholder understanding and financial analysis.
#4. IPSOS Indica Research
- The company was founded in 1975 and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
- Although the company’s corporate office is in Paris, France.
- The experts of the company not only provide the most precise measurement but also shape it to provide a true understanding of society, markets, and people.
- To comply with the above, they use the best of science, technology, and know-how and apply the principles of simplicity, speed, security, and substance to everything they do.
- This step enables the client to act smarter, faster, and more boldly.
- In 2017, the company had offices in Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chennai, and Bangalore.
#5. IDC India
- IDC stands for International Data Corporation.
- The company was founded in 1964 and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
- IDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), whose analysis and insight help IT professionals, business executives, and the entire investment community to make fact-based technology decisions.
- The company is the global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
- The company has its corporate office in Framingham, USA, but is totally loved in India.
#6. TNS India Private Limited
- The company was founded in 1992 and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
- The company focuses on delivering the insight of a business by providing it with enough marketing data and information.
- The company has left its footprints for all the baby companies in the entire field of marketing research.
- The company works in the form of a sectorial research team in India since the Indian market is huge.
- The company has covered the Indian market in segments like FMCG, automotive, technology, finance, business-to-business as well as all the other social sectors.
#7. Majestic MRSS
- The company was founded in 1992 and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
- The company has a presence in a lot of Asian countries.
- The company is a big player in the field of marketing research and surveys.
- The company also provides its various businesses with various research services.
- The company has also received an ISO 9000 certificate and offers a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research services both nationally as well as internationally.
Know More:List of 1328 NSE Listed Companies
#8. Bare International
- The company was founded in 2005 and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
- The company was born from customer research at both national and global levels.
- The company is also doing research for clients in more than 150 countries after completing more than 50,000 evaluations each month.
#9. RNB Research
- The company was founded in 1995 and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
- The company is ISO 9001:2000 certified and has marketing research as well as data collection capabilities.
- It is one of the top 5 market research companies in India.
- The company also exists in different countries like South Africa, Thailand, China, Russia, and the Philippines.
#10. Market Xcel Data Matrix Private Limited
- The company was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
- The company has a professional market research agency that has over the years provided unmatched customized research services to both national and international clients.
- The company has a very unique setup and offers various market analysis techniques, understands the client requests, and delivers the output that will meet their expectations.
- The company is committed to leveraging opportunities and thereby creating excellence.
Must Know:Best Stocks to Buy for Long-Term Investment
We hope that the above list of market research companies will help you select the best one for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Trading Fuel is our blog website where we provide you with information about finance, economics, stock markets, and intraday trading. We hope that you like our blog “Top 10 Market Research House & Companies in India“.
~Stay connected with us and we hereby wish you happy reading~