How to do Intraday Trading in Angel Broking App?:
For all the Angel Broking application user, we have collected the useful information that an intraday trader should know about the application and how it works.
As you know that this an old application that provides intraday trading in an online mode.
So, through this article on “Intraday Trading in Angel Broking App- Get Detailed Information about Charges, Margins and Benefits.” Will provide you every single information about this application and how one can use it.
This firm is the oldest one and quite an experienced one also.
They provide every services that includes about the Intraday Trading, IPO, Portfolio Management, Loans, Mutual Funds and many more.
They are trustable by many of their old customers just because of the services they provide and their firm is located in the different parts of the country with full-guarantee support to their clients.
They also have many franchises and sun-brokers located in almost every different part of the country.
Now, let us first start with the process for trading in intraday by the Angel Broking Application.
How to do Intraday Trading in Angel Broking App?
There is further two steps to do the intraday trading:
- Opening the Demit Account in Angel Broking App
- For opening the demat account, you need to open their website and after that click on the button of “Open Account” that is visible in the site.
- Once, you have clicked on that then after that you will find a dialogue box that will pop-up in your screen.
- Then, you need to fill-up the form with the details that have been required over there and after submitting the form the Angel Broking executive will call you to give you the guidance for the process of the application.
- Once, your form is approved they will send you the user-id and password to the email Id you had provided there.
- You need to set-up the Trading Platform
- You can use their mobile application or directly login to their terminal platform in computer or laptop.
- Already you have the login Id and the password and with the use of that you can login in your terminal platform.
- Then, you can easily create the daily watch-list, you can add scripts that you want to track or want to trade in.
- After analysis on the watch-listed stocks, you can place the order on the same stocks by selecting the option buy or sell and then you need to choose the “Intraday trading” option.
Now, let you have learned about how to place the intraday orders in Angel Broking application now we will see why you need to choose Angel Broking application.
Angel Broking App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msf.angelmobile&hl=en_US
Why to Choose Angel Broking Application for Intraday Trading? – Benefits
- The very first important point that attracts the customer eye for Angel Broking Application is its lucrative brokerage charges.
- As it is a full-service brokerage firm but still it charges are more likely with the discounted brokerage firms.
- All the mobile platform, online and the terminals are free of cost and there are no extra charges to be paid for this.
- The firm has a strong and wide range across all the cities of the country.
- They provide various investment options like mutual funds, commodities, equities, currency, derivatives, insurances and many more.
- For the new intraday traders this firm is best for them as they provide them the support to make their decision while trading.
Okay, now we got the reasons why one should choose the Angel Broking Application for intraday trading now let us move to look out their charges.
Now, let us quickly move to see the different charges that are applicable for the intraday trading in the Angel Broking.
|Rs. 20 per trade
|Depends on the Total Turnover
|18% implied on the brokerage charge and transaction Cost
|Levied on the Transaction Value
|Depends on the state government
|SEBI Turnover Charges
|Applied on the Total Turnover
So, this was all about the charges that is implied in the intraday trading in the Angel Broking.
Let’s move forward and see about the margins they provide for intraday trading.
Intraday Trading Margins
The trader that choose the Angel Broking Application for the Intraday trades then the firm offers them the 40x times margins in a trade that is one of the highest margin in the industry provided by them.
They help the trader to take more positions in the market and to take out more profits from the deal.
Also check your risk factor beforehand while placing the orders with this kind of huge margins or leverage.
That was all about the margins for the intraday trading provided by this firm.
Now, let’s check out the types of trading they provide.
Types of Angel Broking Trading
The types of trading platform they provide are,
- SpeedPro Trading Terminal
- Online Trading based on the browser
- Mobile Trading Application
These are all the platform they provide to their intraday or delivery traders to punch their orders.
From this article on “How to do Intraday Trading in Angel Broking App?” provides you the different benefits, charges, margins and types. Complete information about the firm has been described above which will be useful for every trader while choosing their brokerage firms. Hope that you find informative for you and if you want to share this articles with your mates you can easily do this and give them also the information about this brokerage firms.
Trading Fuel is our blogging site that imparts the education about the stock market by giving the information using the mode of blogs or articles. These all blogs or article are free of coast and totally started with the thought of education purpose. You can check other posts also you can find for intraday trading, technical analysis, IPO, Stock Market and everything a financial trader needs to look for. Make your time productive for you and stay updated with the market.