Angel Broking is a full-service stockbroking firm with is its headquarters in Mumbai. It came into existence in 1987 and provides value for money to its clients. Angel Broking has franchise outlets in more than 900 cities of India and has more than 11,500 sub-brokers. It currently has a more than 1 million client base with 4,71,807 active clients.
The broking firm has CDSL as its depository participant. It is a member of National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX), and National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX). The broking firm charges a low brokerage fee which makes it the most attractive among the people. It provides services to its clients in the following segments;
- Commodity trading
- Currency trading
- Portfolio Management Service (PMS)
- Mutual Funds
- Loan Against Shares
- Life Insurance
Angel Broking has constantly put efforts in the field of technological enhancement and has given various trading platforms to clients. The recent addition made by the broker is ARQ which runs on algorithms and there is no requirement of humans for it to function.
Angel Broking Trading Platform
Angel Broking provides multiple trading platforms to users. They have a trading software or application for every type of user. In this article, we will look at the various trading platforms that Angel Broking offers to its customers.
Angel Broking Application
This is Angel Broking’s mobile application that is powered by its ARQ which is a hi-tech auto advisory engine. By using ARQ the users can know which are the top-performing stocks and mutual funds to invest. Along with that the trading using this application is simple and easy. There are many innovative features that this broker provides to its customers. The features of this application include;
- Multiple watch list.
- News and updates about the market.
- Streaming of live prices.
- ARQ offers advisory on investments that can beat the index returns.
- Intraday charts along with the indicators.
- Notifications of trades and ideas for investment.
- 40 chart indicators analyzing the prospect of various stocks.
Trade Angel Broking
Trade Angel Broking is a newer version of its old trading platform “Angel Eye”. The best thing about it is that the user can use it for trading directly through the browser. Some of the best features of this web application are;
- You can track all your and family investments at a single place.
- Simple and easy navigation with additional security.
- Access to the latest market news and data.
- Live streaming of quotes.
Angel Speed Pro
Angel Speed Pro is a trading software that you can download on a laptop or desktop for online trading. Its features include;
- 20 years of historical data and 30 days of intraday data along with more than 70 studies of technical analysis.
- View of the portfolio at a glance along with day’s gain/loss and overall profit/loss of the account.
- Research reports and news flash.
It is an investment management application that allows you to plan according to your investment goals. It also gives a recommendation of equity and mutual funds. The features of Angel Bee are;
- Show you the current position of your holdings of different financial products.
- The beginners can use the mobile application easily.
- It lets you open a big savings account that has the potential to give more returns in comparison to the savings account.
Let us now learn about Angel Broking Charges
Angel Broking Charges
The account opening charges of Angel Broking are as follows;
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||Rs.600|
|Trading Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||0|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||0|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||Rs. 450 (from 2nd year onwards)|
Let us now learn about Angel Broking Brokerage Charges.
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges
The Angel Broking Angel iTrade Prime Brokerage Plan is as follows;
|Monthly Fee (Fixed)|
|Equity Delivery||0 (Free)|
|Equity Intraday||Flat Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Equity Futures||Flat Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Equity Options||Flat Rs. 20 per executed order|
|Currency Futures||Flat Rs.20 per executed order|
|Currency Options||Flat Rs.20 per executed order|
|Commodity Futures||Flat Rs.20 per executed order|
|Commodity Options||Flat Rs.20 per executed order|
Let us learn about Angel Broking Margin now.
Angel Broking Margin
Angel Broking is known for providing one of the highest margin values for intraday and derivatives trading.
- In the equity segment, you get margin up to 8 times the equity stock for delivery. And for intraday trading, the margin is up to 48 times the approved stocks.
- In the equity futures delivery segment the margin given is 20 times for Index and 10 times for stocks.
- In the equity futures intraday segment the margin given is 60 times selected contracts.
- In the options delivery segment the premium as applicable by the exchange.
- In the options intraday segment, the margin is 6 times for option buy and 60 times for option sell.
Angel Broking is one of the biggest full-service stockbrokers in India. It has brought a wide range of trading and investment products. What makes Angel Broking attractive apart from its products are free demat account, free trading account, free annual maintenance charges, and flat brokerage charges across trading segments. If you are a beginner or want to start trading, you can open a demat account with Angel Broking. They are one of the most reliable and trustworthy brokers in India.